Campus Connect Information
All of these are now available online via Campus Connect:
For current students:
- Class schedule,
- unofficial RC transcript, and
For continuing and future
- Courses offered, and
- on-line registration if requirements completed.
Before Registering Online with Campus Connect:
If you are a new or potential student, remember that you need to
apply to enroll at the college. You may apply online by using the
“Apply Texas” form. A link to Apply Texas is on the Admissions page
of the website. After your application for enrollment has been
accepted and all requirements have been met, then you will be able to register for courses. Please
contact the Registrar’s office (254-647-3234 ext. 215 or in person
on the Ranger campus) if you have any questions. A student must be TSI complete for on-line registration.
Even current students must first contact the Registrar’s office
(254-647-3234 ext. 215 or in person on the Ranger campus) before
registering for next semester’s courses.
Logging in Campus Connect:
- If you are on the Ranger campus, click on the “Campus
Connect-Students (on campus)” link on the homepage of this
- If you are at home or any off-campus location, click on the
“Campus Connect-Students (off campus)” link on the homepage of
- At this time your social security number is your User Name
and your date of birth (MMDDYYYY) is your initial Password. You
have a Ranger College student id number to use instead of your social
security number. This number appears when you log on.
- Online credit card payments are an option that has also been
- An unofficial transcript will not be available for viewing
until you have completed one semester at Ranger College.
- Grades will no longer be mailed. Grades will
be available on Campus Connect beginning after the end of a semester.
- If a hold has been placed on your account by a Ranger
College office you will not be allowed to view your grades or
unofficial transcript and you cannot register online.