Use your Ranger ID Card!
Ranger College is proud to present the Ranger ID Card. The Ranger ID Card is a MasterCard debit student ID that allows you free access to Herring Bank ATMs. You can make no-fee purchases anywhere that MasterCard or pin-based transactions are accepted, both on and off campus.
You will use your Ranger ID Card in many ways:
- * Receive financial aid disbursements
- * Receive book buyback credits
- * Purchase food through your meal plan
- * Check out books from the library
- * Attend athletic events
- * Receive student discounts from participating merchants
To obtain a Ranger ID Card, visit the office of the Dean of Students in the Library Building.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to Dean Gann's office for a new card.
Our local ATM is located in the library lobby.